At GeniusU we provide Innovative Online Solutions for Entrepreneurs along with in-house facilitated services in digital marketing and web development to our parent company Entrepreneurs Institute and its clients. The idea is to support the larger needs of our growing parent organisation while accelerating our own growth within the company in India.
Vibrant with a global team spread over 10 countries our team culture is thriving with energy, enthusiasm and we maintain pretty high standards when it comes to practicing the culture we believe in, to have a work-life balance. We won’t let the word JOB weigh you down; instead will focus on your passions and talents to bring out the best in you.
Job Profile: Social Media
• Familiarity with Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, hootsuite, linked in, pinterest.
• Sourcing content for daily social media
• Regular team interaction to strengthen knowledge base about latest activity within the organisation about any events or products.
• You will be expected to promote products within your dialogue so as to result in sales and revenue.
• Create new customers through social media platforms and strengthen ties with existing customers should be a priority at all times.
• Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to ensure overall campaign success, uncover problems, and measure results.
• Prepare campaign insights reports, including analysis and research leveraging performance and delivery data.
• Framing effective strategies to maximize engagement of online audiences for digital marketing campaigns.
• Developing and optimizing results driven from social media marketing strategies.
• Cultivate relationships with highly reputed web portals, bloggers & online influencers through specific PR initiatives such as blogger meets, press conferences, media round tables, etc.
• Should have experience of conceptualising, executing and managing social media/digital campaigns for brands.
• Incredible organization skills and ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
• Excellent client management and communication/ interpersonal skills
• Must be a self-starter, proactive and willing to learn & grow with the business